Particularly in the last decade or so, online schools have become increasing popular. There are many reasons why, but let us explore the pros of going to a traditional campus.
- Traditional degrees are viewed very positively by employers.
- The campus experience: lifelong friendships and bonds are formed at colleges. The experience of living on campus can be invaluable. It can bridge the gap between adolescence and adulthood and get you ready for life.
- On-site facilities: College campuses provide physical resources such as libraries, laboratories, or athletic facilities
- Social Interaction: the experience of interacting with peers and instructors provides learning and networking chances that aren’t a part of an online education.
- Structure: Some students need the routine of being in a structured environment in which there is a schedule and regular routines. Let’s face it, not everyone can excel in a self-paced environment.