Purchasing a new or used car can be exciting, but it also can be overwhelming to evaluate the many choices that are involved with process.
- Depreciation. This is hugely important. If the vehicle you buy retains its value better than others, it will be a much better investment.
- Negotiate the price and not the payment.
- Cost of Insurance. Sports cars can be a killer here. Make sure you know how much it costs to insure the vehicles that you are looking at.
- Buy or Lease. Leases can be great business write-offs and the payments are usually lower, however, when the lease is up, you won’t have a car and there are usually mileage restrictions.
- New or Used. Used cars are much more affordable up front, but require more maintenance and can have some hidden problems